Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G & Wi-Fi 16GB 7inch unlocked with ICS +

Hi there, I am selling my 7inch Samsung Galaxy tab GT-P1000 and its features are the following: - 16GB internal memory and it can be extended to 32GB Ice cream sandwich 4.0 Micro SD slot Sim Card slot GPRS Wi-Fi Bluetooth USB Headphone jack Front camera - Video call using Skype etc Back camera – take photos on the go Speed - 1 GHz Cortex-A8 I will also supply original charger and headphone. Freebies are the following: - Free screen protector 2 leather cases Brand new gel case It has a tiny tiny tiny chip on the bottom left on the screen, which you cannot see and this does not affect the tablet at all. Please check picture. I have been as honest as I can and added all the details I know. For more information please research on the internet. Price is negotiable as I need to upgrade to a laptop. Cash on collection only I will not ship to Nigeria lol call on 07932348897 or 07432120828

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular