Thursday, September 20, 2012

Xbox 360 games for sale +

I am only selling these games due to completing them and there are of no use to me now these are top title games with very good ratings check them out on ign or you tube, the game list is as follows: Red dead redemptoin Dead rising 2 Risen Saints row 2 Saints row 3 Ufc 2010 Fifa 08 Gears of war 1 Gears of war 2 Gears of war 3 Grand slam tennis 2 Crisis 2 Fable 2 Assasins creed Tekken 5 looking for around 10 for most games maybe more for the very top games may do a deal if you wish to purchase more than one, my prices will beat any prices of pre owen games in blockbuster or game, I live in beeford which is close to beverley but will drop of for the right price so give me a text if you are interested thankyou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular