Monday, July 30, 2012
xbox 360 4gb (20gb hardrive installed) games, controllers if interested SWAP FOR I-PHONE (PREFERED) .
Hi, I am selling my x box as I am interested in getting an I phone, the xbox is in mint condition, fully boxed, fully wired, has been used, but absolutely great condition, matte finish, 20gb hardrive installed but it comes up as 12gb on the xbox menue. I do have 5 games and 2 controllers (1 white, 1 black) games: call of duty MW3, mass effect 3, elder scrolls skyrim, fifa 10, fifa 11, forza 3, XBOX gta sanandreas. I will change the price accordingly if interested, as I said I want an i-phone so I am very happy to make a swap for one, just text/Email me about it and we can arrange a deal :) thanks :) text me on 07547670063 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
i have for sale a playstation 3 320gb console with a hdmi cable and 17 games and a bluetooth headset the games are 1.f1 2011 2.bios...
-
GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black DS Lite - Excellent condition - With 5 great games with original cases 1) WALL-E 2) CARNIVAL 3) My Wo...
-
Brand Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 fo sale. This has been opened but only to check the contents are intact No swap offers please cash only. I w...
-
Nintendo 64 looks to be complete with 2 controllers and 11 games Games are : Diddy kong racing Super mario 64 Legend of zelda : oca...
-
toshiba satillite pro comes with laptop case charger works fine just reinstalled windows xp so need the wifi and graphics card setup install...
-
The technological marvel of the eMachines EZ Series all-in-one desktop includes Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3, an Intel Atom Process...
-
Gaming laptop, first class condition, Spec below, req new battery but works fine when plugged in, (hence the 400 price tag 1600 when new) no...
-
xbox 360 60gb 1 controler and 6 games brink spacemarine deus ex final fantasy 2 de blob 2 dead rising 2
-
GAMES: Modern Warfare 3 Max Payne 3 Skyrim Mass Effect 3 Dues Ex Need For Speed Run Batman Arkam City BattleField 3 and a few more ...
-
Quick sale required all in excellent condition as it was hardly used. Nintendo wii console, comes with wii fit board Lots of accessories...
0 comments:
Post a Comment