Saturday, August 25, 2012

21.5" Acer Widescreen LCD Monitor in perfect condition +

Hi there, I Have an Acer monitor for sale (model V223HQ). I originally bought 2 of these to display video work for an art exhibition. Now thats over I am keeping one and selling this one! The monitor is in perfect condition, I used it for the three weeks the exhibition was on and then it went back into its box. It has a VGA connection and includes a VGA cable. It comes with a stand (pictured) which can be removed for wall mounting. I will include a simple wall mount I bought off eBay too! New these monitors are 90. Really crisp and clear widescreen image, great to extend your computer workspace or whatever else you may use a monitor for! I am moving out of Brighton on thurs 23rd so Im looking for a quick sale! Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular