Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Macbook 13" White - Intel Core Duo - 2.1GHz - 120GB - 4GB RAM. Orignal Box and Charger Included .

I am selling my White Macbook 13" which I bought from new. The laptop is in excellent condition and has never let me down. I have never had any problems or viruses affect the working of this laptop. The battery has been replaced and last around 2 hours. It also comes with the original box and charger. I have reset the laptop to factory settings and installed Microsoft Office 2011. Included is also an Incase cover for the laptop which is sold at Apple for 30. However, there are faint scratches on the top case of the laptop and also small plastic has come off at the end of the keyboard. This is very common with these particular laptops (see pictures). Specifications; 2.1GHz 120GB Hard Drive 4 GB RAM 13.3" wide Based in Bedford or High Wycombe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular